Call for Papers – APCJ Vol. 17 No. 1 and 2
The Asia-Pacific Collaborative education Journal (APCJ, apcj.alcob.org, Print ISSN 2092-674X, Online ISSN 2092-6758) is soliciting theoretical and practical papers of educational perspectives in the Asia-Pacific region. Since launched by the Institute of APEC Collaborative Education (IACE) in 2005, the APCJ has served an international forum to gather, refine and share information, knowledge and experience to narrow the digital divide for shared prosperity among the APEC member economies. Currently, the APCJ also presents a variety views and exemplary cases of international education cooperation in other regions and countries for Asia-Pacific region. Paper contributions are sought in but are not limited to the submission of manuscripts from around the world, and from a wide range of authors in various fields relevant to education. The Journal audience includes international and domestic students, teachers, faculty, administrators, and educators engaged in research and practice.
The topics of the APCJ consistent with international education cooperation including following areas of:
- Global governance and policies on international education cooperation
- Education in development cooperation
- Partnership for international education cooperation
- Cross-Border Education
- Comparative education
- SDG 4 related issues
: Primary & Secondary Education
: Early Childhood Care
: Skills for work
: Equity (inclusiveness)
: Literacy & numeracy
: Sustainable development & global citizenship
: Education facilities & learning environments
- Technology for international education cooperation
- Digital literacy and competency
- Mobile learning
- Future education
- Theory and practice about education
- Educational leadership
- Cross-cutting issues for international education cooperation
2. Types of Articles
1) Research Paper
- Manuscripts focusing on the original research related to education from various disciplines.
- One academic subject or interdisciplinary research papers related to issues and concerns of international education, education development, educational technology, policy research, issues in global education and so on.
- Length between 10 to 12 pages
2) Field Report
- Short articles on topics of interest to educational researchers and practitioners.
- Length no less than 5 pages and no specific form is required.
3) Best Practices
- Manuscripts that discuss innovative and successful programs or practices.
- Length no less than 5 pages
4) Book/Dissertation/Website/Social Media Reviews
- Reviews and critiques of books, doctoral dissertations, websites and social medias related to the above-mentioned topics.
- Length no less than 3 pages and no specific form is required.
3. Submission due: Open year-round
4. Publication Schedule:
- Vol. 17 No. 1: 31 July
- Vol. 17 No. 2: 1 December
5. Format: APCJ recommends the contributors to follow APA edition in your citation and reference. Please refer to the Instruction for Authors (http://apcj.alcob.org/ForContributors/01.php).
For the submission and more information, please contact the Associate Editor at email@example.com (a mail with the mark of the title of the submitted paper, author’s full name and direct telephone/mobile numbers).
Institute of APEC Collaborative Education (www.alcob.org).