Papers to be submitted to APCJ should be prepared following this information for APCJ authors and according to the style guide of APCJ The files obtained by clicking the avobe links can be used ad templates for regular or special – issue papers and letters, respectively.
I. Authors rights and responsibilitie
- 1. Original Work
- Manuscripts submitted to APCJ must be original work submitted exclusively to APCJI and never published before, excluding in short abstract form. A manuscript previously in another language is not regarded as an original contribution.
- 2. Copyright
- With each manuscript you must submit an APCJ copyright from which transfers and copyright to the unpublished article to APCJ and other parties. Before publication, the Editorial and Publication Office must receive a signed hard copy of the copyright form, which can be obtained on the APCJ web site.
- 3. Ethical and Legal Issues
- Plagiarism, fabrication, falsification, and double submission are unacceptable. Authors are responsible for acknowledging sources appropriately. APCJ assumes that material submitted to APCJ is properly available for general dissemination to the readership of ETRI Journal. It is the responsibility of the authors, not ETRI or ETRI Journal, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
- 4. Contents
- Statements and opinions given in the articles published in APCJ are the expressions of the contributors.
Responsibility for the contents of published papers rests upon the authors, not APCJ.
- 5. Authorship
- Every contribution should be listed as an author and no one but contributors should be listed as authors.
The submitting author is regarded as the corresponding author. All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author by email.
II. Manuscript Preparation
- 1. Research Area Covered in ACPJ
- Papers to be considered for publication in APCJ should be original papers of board significance and long range interest in
- Report of APEC International Education Cooperation and Future Education Consortium project
- APEC International Education Cooperation and paper related to the field
- Introduce the practical case of education ground from elementary school to University
- APEC education integrated person’s proposal about policy and implementation
- Papers should be written to be accessible to non-specialists as well as experts in the fields discussed.
- 2.Choice of word Processor
- Use Microsoft Word to prepare your manuscript. The manuscript must be edited in two-column format including figures and tables. The APCJ style guide file can be used as a template for letter papers and the APCJ author guide file for regular or special-issue papers. Please prepare your manuscript for printing, so lease input your material as possible and avoid excessive use of special formatting.
If this style manual is unfamiliar to you, you can find a brief guide to APA style on the websites of many American college libraries.
Here is a handy guide from Indiana University : http://www.indiana.edu/~wts/pamphlets/apa_style.shtml
- 3. Length of Manuscript
- Article submissions are usually from 2,000 to 5,000 words in length. Articles of greater length are published when the topic and treatment merit it. Your paper should be just long enough to present the background of the subject, your results, and your conclusions. The font size and spacing should not be manipulated to forcefully fit the page limit.
- 4. Abstract
- The abstract of a paper should concisely state what was done, how it was done, the principal results, and their significance. It will appear later in various abstracts / index journals and should only contain the most critical information of the paper. The abstract of a regular paper is limited to 1,200 characters and that of a letter to 600 characters including the blank spaces.
- 5. Consecutive Numbering of Parts
- All manuscript pages, footnotes, equations, and references should be labeled in consecutive numerical order.
Illustrations and tables should be cited in text in numerical order.
- Regular length papers generally consist of the title, author affiliation footnote (including any financial support acknowledgement), abstract, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference list.
A paper may also include appendices, a glossary of symbols, and an acknowledgement of non-financial support. The author names and author affiliation footnote must not appear at submission or during review for anonymity between reviewers and authors.
- 7. References
- Only material directly related to your investigation should be cited and include under references.
- 8. Errors, Revisions, and Timeliness
- Authors are responsible for correcting errors in their manuscript and completing revisions in a timely manner as requested by the Editorial and Publication Office.
III. After Acceptance
- 1. Submission of Photos and Bibliographies
- Authors of a regular or special-issue paper should submit their photos and biographies if their paper is accepted for publication.
For all types of manuscript to be published, please submit each author’s name and contact information including organization, address, telephone, an e-mail address on a separate sheet for front page information on the authors.
To avoid publication delays, the APCJ Publication Office should be notified in advance of any anticipated changes in author addresses or absences that may occur during production.
- 2. Proofs
- Every article to be published in APCJ is re-edited utilizing the authors’ manuscript. Authors will receive proofs of their paper prior to publication. These must be checked and returned to the APCJ Publication Office immediately.
Changes should be minor corrections only.
- 3. Changes, Reprints, and Complimentary Copy
- APCJ does not charge authors for submission or publication. Authors of a paper published in APCJ receive 5 reprints of their work and a complimentary copy of the issue in which their contribution appears.
Please direct inquiries concerning articles for submission as follows:
Editorial Office : APCJ, Professor’s Research Complex NO. 2, Room 405-2, Pusan National University, 63beon-gil 2, Busandaehak-ro, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, 46241 Korea (ROK) TEL : +82-51-510-2624
- APCJ Editorial Staff
- Editor in Chief : YoungHwan Kim, Prof. Pusan National University, Korea (email@example.com)
- Editorial Assistant : Sangmi Kim, Pusan National University, Korea (firstname.lastname@example.org)