About APCJ (Asia-Pacific Collaborative education Journal)
APCJ publishes research papers in English on Future Education. With an international editorial committee and experts from around the world as reviewers, APCJ publishes high-quality results on the
lastest and best developments from the global community. By attracting top researchers, APCJ will continue to improve the quality of its published papers and assure its position alongside prestigious international journals
in Education field.
The Asia - Pacific Collaborative education Journal (APCJ) is a refereed online journal published semi-annually by the APEC Cyber Eduacation Cooperation in collaboration with Indiana University.
It focuses on information and communication technologies and their integration into education and training, particularly in the Asia-Pacific Rim regions.
Topics of interest include : research on and innovations in teaching and learning with technology ; instructional design ; learning with radio, television, and other communications media ;
online learning ; administration and evaluation of education programs using media and technology ; policy frameworks and analyses ; technology planning by govermental agencies ; education-industry partnerships ;
and other topics related to teaching and learning with technology.
R&D Areas Covered in APCJ
- APEC International Education Cooperation and Report for Future Education Consocium Project
- APEC International Education Cooperation and papre related to the field
- Introduce the parcticla cases of education ground from elementray school to university
- APEC education integrated person’s proposal about policy and implementation
- General articles on information and communications technologies in education
- Focus on regular school education – elementary / secondary / higher education
- Policy analyses : how cyber education is being promoted within different economies
- Reports on APEC cyber education projects
- Articles from outside APEC, lessons learned that could provide models or guidance to APEC audience
Expected Outcome of APCJ
APCJ is expected new horizons for scholars, researchers, and experts so that they can deepen the understanding of cyber education and materialize the vision of future
education for APEC member economies.
- Institute of APEC Collaborative Education (IACE)
- 63beon-gil 2, Busandaehak-ro, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, 46241 Republic of Korea
- Tel : +82-50-515-7617, Fax : +82-51-515-2617
IACE is the secretariat of the APEC Future Education Consortium consisting of 15 APEC member economies to implement international cooperative projects with the support of Korean Ministry of
Education and Human Resources Development.
For more information, please visit to the official website, http://www.alcob.org
- Advisory Committee, consisting of the ACEC Steering Committee plus APCJ editor (members shown below) is current governance group.
- APEC organizational members, especially senior officer level and minister level
- EDNET contacts (40 – 50 projects, half related to cyber education) and participants in projects Purposes & Goals: